Here's what is including during your stay
NZ Horse Adventures - 100% Horse Option
- Transport by Bus to Rotorua (4 hour trip) from Auckland on the Snday before the programme
- Accommodation (dorm style) with lounge, and kitchen including the night before day 1
- All meals except two dinners (packed lunches, BBQs, or meals in the farm homestead) including a packed breakfast of day of departure
- NZ Horse Adventures 8 Day Program
- Horse Partner for the program including all gear and tack
- All horse riding & Lessons
- Education on horse farm management including Barefoot Trimming and Bodywork
- Last day trek to bring all your learning together
- Friendly area knowledge and advice
- Transfers to and from Rotorua Bus Station
- Transfers if needed to town (with afternoon adventure schedule)
- Completion certificate
The NZ Horse Adventures - Adventure Combo Option
- Accommodation (dorm style) with lounge, and kitchen
- All meals except dinner on free afternoon (packed lunches, BBQs, or meals in the farm homestead)
- An 8 day long NZ Horse Adventures course
- All horse-riding and lessons
- Education on horse farm management
- Adventure activities if Horsemanship Adventure Package chosen
- Adventure activities in afternoons which include the following
- Scenic Two Hour Horse Trek up Mount Ngongotaha & Geothermal spa
- Unique NZ Falcon experience, Maori Cultural Dinner & Show
- Zip lining adventure through native NZ forest
- Cruising and Fishing Lake Tarawera - catch a famous Rotorua trout!
- Jet Boating on Waikato River & Geothermal park tour
- Four Wheel Drive adventure through NZ native bush
- Ride out to Farm Show adventure
- Bus Transfer from Auckland to Rotorua the day before your Program starts
Our packages include everything! Fully Cooked Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (except for your free afternoon/s), accommodation, all activities in itinerary depending on which option you choose, all horse,equipment hire and tuition, all transfers - pick up and drop offs. We have even thrown in internet access, laundry facilities and a yummy snack fridge and don't forget, to make your life easier we included the night before accommodation and simple dinner to take the stress out of your travels and even a packed breakfast to take with you on your departure morning.
Our afternoon activities are high quality and we guarantee you will love them and want more!
All you will need to bring is yourself, your packed bag and your toothbrush, you definitely wont need to bring your wallet!