Israel is the newest most exciting destination for young Kiwi Travellers wanting something a little different
Now New Zealand passport holders can work short term in Israel on a working holiday.
The New Zealand Foreign Minister Murray McCully signed the agreement in Jerusalem recently, opening the way for up to 200 New Zealanders aged between 18 and 30 to take a working holiday to Israel.
So - you get;
- A Pre-arranged, confirmed job before you leave NZ
- Assistance with booking/arranging flights and insurance
- Advice on obtaining working Holiday Visa
- $6-10 US per hour - shifts available 8-12 hours a day, up to 25 days a month
- Ability to earn $1400-$1800 approx (USD) per month
- Discounted housing provided including swimming pool, gym, laundry, cafeteria, lobby television for around $200 a month
- Three months transportation to and from work
- Full board - three meals every day.
- Supply of uniforms and laundry services free of charge
- Membership to all social activities and various events in complex
- Birthday presents
- Rewarding incentive employee programs
- The employees that commit to these hotels will get benefits such as special service trainings, coffee maker training, cocktail training, a two day tour around the country, a daily trip to Eilat.
Please note only applications from New Zealand Passport Holders are considered.
Due to the language limitation these are the jobs on offer;
- Cooking for those with proven experience
- Waiting tables, first in the guest dining room and later on in restaurants
- Bartender, with certification (limited number)
- Cleaning – room maintenance
- the required qualifications and experience
- a tidy appearance
- service oriented
- ability to do physical work
- ability to work under pressure
- ability to work in shifts and unconventional hours
- work on weekends and on holidays.
To be considered you must commit to the job for 6 months at least and have good health, and a clean criminal record.
- Royal Beach Eilat - an Exclusive Resort Hotel.
- Isrotel King Solomon Eilat - a vibrant resort hotel.
- Isrotel Sport Club Eilat - a Sporty ALL Inclusive Hotel.
- Isrotel Lagoona All - Inclusive Eilat - All Inclusive Hotel.
- Isrotel Royal Garden Eilat - Family Suites Hotel.
- Isrotel Eilat Agamim - a Vacation on the water.
- Isrotel Riviera Club Eilat - Dyroniut Hotel.
- Isrotel Eilat Red Sea - Diving Resort Hotel.
- Isrotel Dead Sea - a Resort Hotel and SPA.
- Isrotel Ramon Inn in Mitzpe Ramon - a Desert Resort Hotel.
- Isrotel Tower Tel - Aviv - Urban Suites Hotel.
- Caramel Forest Spa - Spa Mansion leading.
- Beresheet - an Exclusive Hotel.
- SEAONE - an Exclusive Hotel.
- The minimum wage for waitstaff is $6-6.50US
- The minimum wage above the cooks with proven experience. $7-8US
- Above the minimum wage for an electrician with diploma for maintenance $8US
- Overtime by collective labor agreement – 150% - $9-10US an hour
- Rate increased the Sabbath and holidays according to the collective labor agreement - 150% - $9-10US an hour
- Wages are converted at the local exchange rate and paid in local money.
Apply Now (on paper or online) but if you are keen to find our more - complete the form below and we will contact you.