Do you need a Priority Criminal Convictions Check Service?
We can obtain a Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions History Check for you in 5-8 working days
(Ministry of Justice Criminal Record and Traffic Check)
Perfect for those of you that cannot wait the 20 working days for the standard Ministry of Justice Check service.
It's the same check - just faster.
Sometimes you need a police check in a hurry and cannot wait 20 working days (4 weeks) so we can help you out. You do not need to be an International Working Holidays client to obtain this service. We have it available for our clients but it's also available to you.
Reasons for needing an urgent police check are;
- Job Application that requires a Criminal Record check (put yourself at the front of the queue)
- Camp America visa application if you have a DUI
- J1 Visa application if you have a DUI
- Canada Working Holiday Visa application
- UK Working Holiday visa application
- Other overseas via applications as needed
- CV Check
- Overseas job - International Criminal Record Check (NZ portion)
Cost is only $49.95
How to Apply for your Criminal Record Check
Fill in your details below and we will send you the application form and instructions - you need to send the completed form and copies of requested ID to us (not the Ministry of Justice) and we will submit on your behalf with our priority access.
Terms of Purchase
- The Ministry will provide a Response within five (5) Working Days of receiving the application from us.
- Where Manual Intervention Services are required, the Ministry will provide a Response in relation to those Manual Intervention Services, within eight (8) Working Days of receiving the Request.
- Upon receiving a completed Criminal Conviction History (Police Record) Request form from you , we will ask the the Ministry will conduct a search of its Criminal Conviction History information for the purpose of identifying a Criminal Conviction History matching the identity of the Individual to whom that Criminal Conviction History Request applies.
- Where the Ministry holds a Criminal Conviction History that matches the identity of the Individual, it will provide a Response in writing to us including a copy of that Criminal Conviction History
- Where the Ministry does not hold any Criminal Conviction History which appears to be either a match for the identity of the Individual, nor any Criminal Conviction History which warrants a Manual Intervention to be undertaken to determine whether or not that Criminal Conviction History relates to the Individual, the Ministry will respond in writing to the Requestor stating that there is no Criminal Conviction History matching the identity of the Individual.
- Where the Ministry is unable to identify any Criminal Conviction History which appears to be a match for the identity of the Individual, but identifies one or more Criminal Conviction Histories which warrant the Ministry undertaking further work to determine whether or not one of those Criminal Conviction Histories does relate to the Individual, the Ministry will log a Manual Intervention Request.
- Upon logging a Manual Intervention Request, the Ministry will provide Manual Intervention Services. This requires the Ministry to dedicate resources to ascertaining whether or not the Ministry does, in fact, hold a Criminal Conviction History which matches the identity of the Individual. As a part of this process, the Ministry may seek further information from the Requestor.
- Where the Ministry seeks further information relating to the Individual from us, we will contact the applicant and the working days service will be suspended until we receive more information from the applicant. We will liaise with the Individual where necessary to obtain that further information.
- Once order is placed and payment received, we will email the correct application forms with instructions, refunds are not available at this point onwards.