How to Apply for a Working Holiday Program Job in Canada
Make sure you meet the visa criteria for a Canada Working Holiday Visa (International Experience Canada - IEC )
To be eligible you must satisfy in full the criteria listed below:
- Be a New Zealand citizen with a valid New Zealand passport
- Be aged between 18 to 35 years (inclusive)
- Have no criminal convictions, including serious traffic offences. Minor offences may be admissible. If you have any convictions please contact us office before you apply
You will also need to:
- Have not participated in the International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday category before
- Provide documentary evidence on arrival in Canada of access to approximately CA$2,500
- Have an insurance policy for the duration of your stay
- Be travelling on a return/onward ticket, or have additional proof of funds to show you can purchase such a ticket
If so then
Download and complete the following forms and send to us or do it all online.
Complete the online application/order form below.
- Police Check (download and complete and send off to the address on the form, once results are back keep your original for your visa and send us a copy)
- CV Template - do your CV like this and send to us
- Payment - send cheque with paper forms OR - complete the form below and pay by creditcard or use internet banking (IWH 060287 0495361-00)
We can help with your flights as well!