Canada Dog Sledding Ranch Stay
Experience the True North Canada Dog Sledding Ranch Stay Experience.
This volunteer project is a bit more family orientated and not as much hard work as the other Canada Husky Ranch projects.
- Experience the Great White North in Canada- living, working, and learning in the pristine outdoors of Canada’s northern areas.
- No previous mushing experience necessary, however openness to learning, a social disposition, good physical health, and a love of dogs, nature, and the outdoors is a must.
- Accommodation may be single or shared, and includes all meals.
- Ranches are often multi-operational facilities; a willingness to help with work at diverse projects and chores is a must.
- This is a volunteer, ‘get- dirty’, hands-on volunteer ranch placement in a hobby dog-racing/mushing, and Canadian farm lifestyle.
- Only serious applicants with a willingness to work hard while playing hard will be considered
- All meals and accommodation
- Transfer from city to placement
- Arrival night layover bed and breakfast homestay accommodation in Vancouver or Edmonton
- Transfers to and from airport in Vancouver/Edmonton
- 19 – 35 yrs of age at time of program start date
- 12 week program commitment minimum
- Commitment of 40 hours volunteer work per week
- Proof of comprehensive medical coverage for duration of stay (we will help you organise this)