Terms & Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policy for all South Africa, Asia, USA & Pacific Volunteer, Intern, and Road Trip Bookings
The fine print no one reads - but please do.
- Every applicant must complete a booking order form and pay a booking deposit of $398 to secure their booking, subject to availability. If the program ordered is not available for the date requested IWH will offer the applicant alternate dates or a similar program. If applicant does not accept the program change or date change then the deposit will be refunded in full.
- All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable to another program if the transfer application is made 90 days or more before start date of program.
- Program arrangements require IWH to make financial commitments on Participant’s behalf in advance of the departure date.
- Once the booking is confirmed by IWH the participant has 30 days to pay the 2nd deposit of $498. An invoice will be issued.
- The balance (full program fee less deposit and less 2nd payment) of the payment of the program fee is due three months before departure, or on confirmation of booking if departure is less than three months from booking.
- The amount of the cancellation fee is determined by the number of days prior to Participant's departure date that the written cancellation notice is received and is specified as follows:
Cancellation of the Program
- All cancellations must be in writing (by email or mail with confirmation of receipt by IWH).
- No verbal cancellations will be accepted. Participant must inform both IWH and his/her travel/trip cancellation insurance provider of cancellation.
- If the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of Participant's insurance policy then his/her provider may refund Participant.
- If the Participant’s insurance claim is denied, Participant may then submit proof of denial to IWH, and the Cancellation Policy as follows will apply.
- When IWH receives Participant's written cancellation, a cancellation fee will be incurred to cover the expenses and costs suffered by IWH due to his/her cancellation.
- Written cancellation received thirty (30) or more days prior to departure - the Program Fee less First Deposit will be refunded.
- For all projects except for the Mustang Wild Horse Rescue Volunteer Project - Written cancellation received twenty nine (29) to fourteen (14) days prior to departure - the Program Fee less first and 2nd payment will be refunded. For the Mustang Wild Horse Rescue Volunteer Project written cancellation received twenty nine (29) to fourteen (14) days prior to departure - the Program Fee less 40% of total.
- Written cancellation up to thirteen (13) days prior to departure - No refunds can be issued
- Our cancellation policy is as such because late cancelations mean there is no chance of your place at the project being re-sold and someone missed out on that place at that project - spaces are limited.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
We are working holiday company and in that capacity we offer for sale to you various products and/or services on behalf of our Providers -. airlines, tour operators and all other program agents and suppliers. These are referred to throughout as “the Providers”
Our services consist of arranging and co-ordinating the services offered by the Providers. We are instrumental in bringing about a direct contractual relationship between you, the customer, and the Providers.
We undertake to perform our services with reasonable care and skill but we cannot and do not guarantee the performance of the functions offered by the Providers and we will not be liable in the event that you suffer loss, injury or disappointment by reason of any acts or failings of any Provider. In any such case your remedy will lie against the Provider.
All prices are subject to change. Some instances, which may change pricing, are currency fluctuations or changes in airline or project pricings. Your prices are guaranteed however when full payment has been received.
In the course of arranging your working holiday, International Working Holidays (IWH) collects and records information about you. We retain this information in our secure database and treat this information as strictly confidential. We do not pass this information on to any third party except where it is required by our suppliers for the provision of travel or third party services to you. When you enquire or apply for one of our programs you’re providing us with your email address and you accept that we may contact you via email about our products and services. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of all or any of our future communications – we provide an unsubscribe link on each and every communication.We will not provide or sell your email address to any other party - ever. End of.
A valid passport is required to travel internationally ( the validity be for at least six months beyond the dates of your visit.) You are responsible for ensuring your Passport is current and able to be used for travel.